Build A Plan
Planning for your career is not hard, but it requires an honest assessment of your talents, goals and vision. Without taking in consideration what’s important, you could end up on a career path that’s not right for you. We outline some questions that can help you determine what career path will bring you the greatest satisfaction and fulfillment:
- What profession do you find more fascinating?
- Are you currently working in the industry you want to be in?
- Where do your natural talents and interests lie?
- What are your unique skills and strengths?
- Do you enjoy working for an employer or are you an entrepreneur at heart?
- What would make work the most fulfilling?
- If you could do anything at all, what would it be? Why?
- Do you need additional skills, education or training to reach your goals?
- What skills and experience do you need to qualify for your dream job?
- What can you do right now to take the next step in your career?