Now Hiring For Local Jobs
VB USA has multiple job openings. Our top industries include: Administrative & Clerical, Advertising & PR, Call Center, Customer Service, Human Resources, IT & Tech, Management, Sales. Our jobs available include the following types of jobs: Full-Time, Part-Time, Interim, Temporary, Internships.
What we Offer:
- The selected candidate will provide support on high priority projects in any of the areas below and work independently on others.
- Business Consulting: Digital, Data Analytics, Project delivery, innovative end to end solutions, process improvement.
- Service Delivery: Application and vendor management, regional Infrastructure project management, site infrastructure services and support.
- Key Account Management: Face to the customer, strategy alignment, demand portfolio
- Governance & Security: Compliance and Standards
- Currently enrolled in MS or MBA program with a focus on Digital, Business Analytics, Project Management, Information Systems Management or related field and a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to commit to a full-time assignment in the designated location for the duration of the internship
What we Offer: The selected candidate will provide support on high priority projects in any of the areas below and work independently on others. Business Consulting: Digital, Data Analytics, Project...
- Must be able to build fully functional websites (usually within WordPress) pixel perfect to the given design.
- Must be able to navigate and extract assets and information from design tools (PSD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience and understanding of the ins and outs of Wordpress.
- Understanding and experience with Wordpress plugin and theme file structure and WordPress file hierarchy.
- Must be able to edit existing theme/plugin files.
- Must be able to create fully custom plugins.
- Experience with custom theme development is a plus.
- Assurance that the team meets service commitments for assigned deliverables.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks and resolve issues and risks affecting the team’s work.
- Provides input to technical design specifications.
- Provide inputs to test planning and execution.
- Fosters a collaborative, agency team environment, following and maintaining the specifications, guidelines, and standards set by the department.
- Provides accurate estimation and delivery of projects.
- Provides input to the development of overall project plan.
- Assesses the development requirements and providing input with regard to the provision of standard vs. customized solutions.
- Works with the Project Manager to re-evaluate SOW’s, scopes, briefs, cost, and schedule estimates.
- Provides technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Determines the appropriate technology solutions based on a complete understanding of the requirements.
- Version Control (GIT) Must have experience with XML, SOAP, REST, web services.
- Must have experience in the following: AJAX NODE.JS jQuery Terminal Preferred
- Experience Hosting / Linux experience Laravel Composer Angular.js Vue.js Trello
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 3-5 Years of Internet/Software industry experience.
- Experience and understanding of the ins and outs of Wordpress.
- Experience and understanding of plugin and theme file structure and WordPress file hierarchy.
- Experience with custom theme development is a plus.
- Must have experience developing high-traffic production websites.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment.
- Must have experience in operating within iterative application development methodologies.
- Must be comfortable with Agile exploratory approaches utilizing emerging technologies.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Application development life-cycle knowledge is required.
- Experience with Mobile Application Development is a plus.
- Experience working within an agency environment is a plus.
- Exposure to multi-tiered development is a plus.
- Experience with 3D and gaming development is a plus.
Job Description VB USA is looking for Web Developer, an integral member of our development team. The front end developer works with other developers on a wide variety of projects […]
Direct to hireOur client is more than just the products they sell. They've built their company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. Our client values quality and integrity in everything they do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be a hunter and will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the World’s largest organizations
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment, using tools like LinkedIn
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers and Marketing to run highly targeted campaigns
- Evangelize the companies operational platform with Senior Managers and Executives at prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to continually improve lead generation activities and automation
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Task with creating and driving social awareness and selling activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’of relevant sales/prospecting experience required
- CRM software experience (preferably Salesforce.com)
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
Direct to hire Our client is more than just the products they sell. They’ve built their company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great […]
- Assists Director with the coordination of safety, training & crew development
- Assists Director with the hiring and performance reviews for all field personnel
- Assists Operations Director in the scheduling & coordination of resources
- Manages procurement of materials for Operations and works with Accounting to ensure all items are properly and timely received
- Works with Director & Accounting to properly dispose or sell company assets
- Orders supplies, parts, tools and equipment as needed
- Maintains inventory management of parts & supplies
- Trains and supervises team leaders and crew members on standard operating procedures
- Responsible for daily review and monitoring and tracking of crew.
- Responsible for monitoring and weekly reporting compliance
- Ensures staff adherence to all company and regulatory requirements
- Meets weekly with Director to review operating reports
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to conduct business with utmost professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a larger team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
One of VB’s clients that has provided Miami and the surrounding communities with top-quality services since 1985 is looking for an Operational Manager. This job is responsible for serving as [&h...
- Utilizing our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to identify the right candidate
- Interview and test candidate skills face to face
- Make 100 or more calls per day
- Place at least three candidates on a long-term job weekly
- Provide weekly reporting on activity (number of client submittals, number of client interviews, number of candidate interviews, etc.)
- Generate sales leads through reference checks and networking
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or recent military experience
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet browsing
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
- Interest in Sales
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Annual sales contest eligibility for incentive trips
VB USA is on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for a long-term career in recruiting. VB provides recruiters with the opportunity to move into […]
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time in a bachelor's degree program at a 4-year college or university with an anticipated graduation date of either December 2019 or May 2020.
- Must have experience in any of the following areas: customer service, sales, leadership or athletics at a collegiate level or above
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to make a 10 week commitment with the availability to start from the 1st day of training in May or June.
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business expe...
- Use your writing and graphic design skills to prepare and organize marketing materials.
- Assist the office with gathering information on current, past, and prospective projects.
- Develop and maintain the office database (SharePoint).
- Assist with proposal development and production (ex. Design proposal covers/dividers, create graphics, assist with proofreading and printing).
- Work one on one with technical staff on improvements to resumes and project write-ups for use in marketing efforts.
Job RequirementsTalent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team. Minimum Qualifications:
- CURRENT standing (Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate) student actively enrolled in an accredited Marketing or Engineering (or related) Undergraduate or Graduate Program.
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced with basic computer software, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Creative eye and proficient in graphic design programs including PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Comfortable working one on one with, or reaching out to staff (in other offices) to collect project information.
- Can commit to a 6 month internship
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
- Local candidates preferred. Please note that there is no relocation or housing assistance associated with this internship.
- Experience with organizing large sets of information.
Be involved in projects with our Structures and Marketing Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At VB, we […]
- Build/Learn responsive web solutions and back end services with a REST-ful API, or scalable microservice/serverless architecture via Amazon Web Services.
- Learn to Design clean & scalable software architectures
- Collaborate with the Design team on UI/UX implementation
- Understand latest mobile interfaces and writing truly responsive layouts
- Deploy performant and secure web applications
- Develop and maintain continuous build pipelines
- Write test cases and manage test automation tools
- Design and maintain server architectures
- Troubleshoot and maintain legacy projects/applications - you love solving problems!
- Document internal software specifications
- Provide detailed hours estimates on feature specs
- Research and stay up to date on modern technologies
- An agile test-driven developer or aspiring one with experience ideally with peer to peer learning.
- Good understanding of use of GIT version control with workflows like feature branching and forking
- Some or no Experience with some or all of these front end web technologies: HTML5, Sass, VueJS/VueX, ReactJS/Redux
- Some or no Experience with any of these backend/serverless web frameworks: NodeJS, Express, Code Igniter, Django, Serverless, SAM
- Some or no Experience in creating RESTful and GraphQL API Services for browser and mobile clients
- Some or No Experience with AWS including DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway
- Some or No Experience with CI/CD, Unit Testing
- Comfortable with the command line interface
- Enjoy working as part of a team and most importantly, you love solving problems and get the demands of project oriented/milestone driven work
We are looking for a passionate aspiring full stack web developer intern / trainees to join our web development team. Want to learn and create the largest collaborative education platform […]
- General understanding of supply chain principles;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Ability to influence, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment;
- Able to handle fast-paced projects;
- Over 4 years of Customer Service experience;
- Over 3 years of Project Scheduling;
On this position you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of a project or a specific aspect of larger project under the direction of the Branch Manager. […]
- Receive inbound sales and customer service calls from new/ existing customers on behalf of our clients.
- Use multiple software programs and call center related computer hardware for customer interactions; payments, sales, notes, inquiries, etc.
- Sales – Assess customer’s needs, recommends and order services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers each and every day.
- Participate in on-going training, coaching and development programs/classes.
- 1+ Year of current / prior Call Center experience. Management experience will be considered in lieu of Call Center experience.
- Computer experience (Intermediate Level) in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, present and sell company products.
- Able to multitask using multiple software programs and computer hardware.
- Must be able to work shifts during the call center’s hours - 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday - Friday. 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
VB has openings for Call Center Sales Representatives in our client’s 10-15 person Call Center located in Syracuse, New York. We are looking for someone that is a mix of fun, […]
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Performing, supporting and managing all aspects of store operations
- Acting in conjunction with the General Manager to achieve company sales and profit objectives
- Providing primary leadership and management to the Production team and store staff
- Assisting with managing recruiting, employment and retention of staff for all hourly positions
- Assisting with managing training and development of all associates
- Participating in promoting catering for business including sales calls, community activities, and assisting with the delivery and fulfillment of orders
- Monitoring inventory levels and taking steps to reduce inventory shrinkage
- Performing daily checkout and cash drop at bank as required as well as other administrative duties and communicates discrepancies to the GM
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of recent restaurant or retail leadership experience
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and developing employees
- Experience in growing sales and providing excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
- A 40 to 45 hour work week the majority of the year (non-holiday time)
- Ability for you to truly make an impact on sales and network throughout the community
- Excellent opportunities to excel and advance within the company; relocation assistance provided
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for one of our clients based in Atlanta, GA. This position assists the General Manager with the store operations and is jointly responsible for […]
- Event Set up and Maintenance
- Event Staff
- Event Coordinating
- Customer Service
- Management Training
- Must be 18 or older
- Great communication and people skills
- A competitive work ethic
- Willingness to learn
We are seeking people with AMAZING personalities, competitive work ethic, student mentality, and a good background to fill various customer service staff positions. If you have these qualities we are ...
The following duties are expected on a day to day basis. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrink, expenses, and payroll hours.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations; signing, and assortment, ensure sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through store management, staff meetings, and store walk-throughs.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit none exempt personnel candidates.
- Train and develop personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of experience in a retail setting.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory or lead role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based office software.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
We are seeking a professional, goal oriented, dynamic person to represent one of our clients as a Store Manager. The following duties are expected on a day to day basis. […]
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone. Customer inquiries are of a basic and routine nature.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors
- Processes complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals via internal processes and reporting systems.
- Verifies member plan eligibility and documents applicable contact/inquiries via our internal applications.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with questions and assigning members to their panel/practice.
- To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to member and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
- Looking for candidates with at least two years of call center, customer service experience or health care experience,
- The candidates must have the ability to multitask to accomplish workload efficiently;
- Possess analytical skills;
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards;
- Technical skills, and computer literacy;
- Intermediate to advanced professional typing skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Understand or able to quickly learn medical terminology;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual preferred.
- Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Pay: $15.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
VB USA is currently seeking a Call Center Representative in the Phoenix, AZ area. VB provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies [...
- Create a luxurious environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with guests and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of the organization.
- Managing digital and physical files, safe files, file systems, and inventories of documents
- Scanning, indexing, and saving/filing all incoming documents
- Provide administrative support to Program/Accounts Payable manager as needed.
- Receiving, processing, and distributing incoming mail and packages; updating postage meter, which includes date stamping, coding and scanning invoices
- Greet all staff and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Schedule and manage calendar and team meetings, video & audio conferences
- Be able to follow instructions and adhere to policies and procedures
- Assist Office Manager
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and diplomatically address and control challenging situations
- Be able to accept and handle other special assignments as needed
A busy office located in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Office Assistant to maintain a professional and courteous environment. This is a part-time opportunity. Responsibilities include: Create...