Call Center Jobs
- Receive inbound sales and customer service calls from new/ existing customers on behalf of our clients.
- Use multiple software programs and call center related computer hardware for customer interactions; payments, sales, notes, inquiries, etc.
- Sales – Assess customer’s needs, recommends and order services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers each and every day.
- Participate in on-going training, coaching and development programs/classes.
- 1+ Year of current / prior Call Center experience. Management experience will be considered in lieu of Call Center experience.
- Computer experience (Intermediate Level) in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, present and sell company products.
- Able to multitask using multiple software programs and computer hardware.
- Must be able to work shifts during the call center’s hours - 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday - Friday. 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
VB has openings for Call Center Sales Representatives in our client’s 10-15 person Call Center located in Syracuse, New York. We are looking for someone that is a mix of fun, […]
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone. Customer inquiries are of a basic and routine nature.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors
- Processes complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals via internal processes and reporting systems.
- Verifies member plan eligibility and documents applicable contact/inquiries via our internal applications.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with questions and assigning members to their panel/practice.
- To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to member and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
- Looking for candidates with at least two years of call center, customer service experience or health care experience,
- The candidates must have the ability to multitask to accomplish workload efficiently;
- Possess analytical skills;
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards;
- Technical skills, and computer literacy;
- Intermediate to advanced professional typing skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Understand or able to quickly learn medical terminology;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual preferred.
- Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Pay: $15.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
VB USA is currently seeking a Call Center Representative in the Phoenix, AZ area. VB provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies [...