One of VB’s clients that has provided Miami and the surrounding communities with top-quality services since 1985 is looking for an Operational Manager.
This job is responsible for serving as a backup and assisting the Operations Director manage the operations of this branch.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Director with the coordination of safety, training & crew development
- Assists Director with the hiring and performance reviews for all field personnel
- Assists Operations Director in the scheduling & coordination of resources
- Manages procurement of materials for Operations and works with Accounting to ensure all items are properly and timely received
- Works with Director & Accounting to properly dispose or sell company assets
- Orders supplies, parts, tools and equipment as needed
- Maintains inventory management of parts & supplies
- Trains and supervises team leaders and crew members on standard operating procedures
- Responsible for daily review and monitoring and tracking of crew.
- Responsible for monitoring and weekly reporting compliance
- Ensures staff adherence to all company and regulatory requirements
- Meets weekly with Director to review operating reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education: Bachelor degree or higher.
Experience: 3-5 years in management position experience required. .
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to conduct business with utmost professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a larger team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Must be willing to work weekends.
Competitive salary offered.