Be involved in projects with our Structures and Marketing Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At VB, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at VB, anything is within our reach- and yours as a VB employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
VB is currently initiating a search for a Marketing Intern for our Bridgeport, Connecticut office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use your writing and graphic design skills to prepare and organize marketing materials.
- Assist the office with gathering information on current, past, and prospective projects.
- Develop and maintain the office database (SharePoint).
- Assist with proposal development and production (ex. Design proposal covers/dividers, create graphics, assist with proofreading and printing).
- Work one on one with technical staff on improvements to resumes and project write-ups for use in marketing efforts.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- CURRENT standing (Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate) student actively enrolled in an accredited Marketing or Engineering (or related) Undergraduate or Graduate Program.
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced with basic computer software, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Creative eye and proficient in graphic design programs including PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Comfortable working one on one with, or reaching out to staff (in other offices) to collect project information.
- Can commit to a 6 month internship
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
- Local candidates preferred. Please note that there is no relocation or housing assistance associated with this internship.
- Experience with organizing large sets of information.