We are seeking a professional, goal oriented, dynamic person to represent one of our clients as a Store Manager.
The following duties are expected on a day to day basis. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrink, expenses, and payroll hours.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations; signing, and assortment, ensure sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through store management, staff meetings, and store walk-throughs.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit none exempt personnel candidates.
- Train and develop personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of experience in a retail setting.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory or lead role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based office software.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.