Administrative & Clerical Jobs
A busy office located in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Office Assistant to maintain a professional and courteous environment. This is a part-time opportunity. Responsibilities include:
- Create a luxurious environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with guests and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of the organization.
- Managing digital and physical files, safe files, file systems, and inventories of documents
- Scanning, indexing, and saving/filing all incoming documents
- Provide administrative support to Program/Accounts Payable manager as needed.
- Receiving, processing, and distributing incoming mail and packages; updating postage meter, which includes date stamping, coding and scanning invoices
- Greet all staff and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Schedule and manage calendar and team meetings, video & audio conferences
- Be able to follow instructions and adhere to policies and procedures
- Assist Office Manager
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and diplomatically address and control challenging situations
- Be able to accept and handle other special assignments as needed
A busy office located in Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Office Assistant to maintain a professional and courteous environment. This is a part-time opportunity. Responsibilities include: Create...