- Assists Director with the coordination of safety, training & crew development
- Assists Director with the hiring and performance reviews for all field personnel
- Assists Operations Director in the scheduling & coordination of resources
- Manages procurement of materials for Operations and works with Accounting to ensure all items are properly and timely received
- Works with Director & Accounting to properly dispose or sell company assets
- Orders supplies, parts, tools and equipment as needed
- Maintains inventory management of parts & supplies
- Trains and supervises team leaders and crew members on standard operating procedures
- Responsible for daily review and monitoring and tracking of crew.
- Responsible for monitoring and weekly reporting compliance
- Ensures staff adherence to all company and regulatory requirements
- Meets weekly with Director to review operating reports
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to conduct business with utmost professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a larger team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
One of VB’s clients that has provided Miami and the surrounding communities with top-quality services since 1985 is looking for an Operational Manager. This job is responsible for serving as [&h...
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time in a bachelor's degree program at a 4-year college or university with an anticipated graduation date of either December 2019 or May 2020.
- Must have experience in any of the following areas: customer service, sales, leadership or athletics at a collegiate level or above
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to make a 10 week commitment with the availability to start from the 1st day of training in May or June.
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business expe...
- General understanding of supply chain principles;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Ability to influence, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment;
- Able to handle fast-paced projects;
- Over 4 years of Customer Service experience;
- Over 3 years of Project Scheduling;
On this position you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of a project or a specific aspect of larger project under the direction of the Branch Manager. […]
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Performing, supporting and managing all aspects of store operations
- Acting in conjunction with the General Manager to achieve company sales and profit objectives
- Providing primary leadership and management to the Production team and store staff
- Assisting with managing recruiting, employment and retention of staff for all hourly positions
- Assisting with managing training and development of all associates
- Participating in promoting catering for business including sales calls, community activities, and assisting with the delivery and fulfillment of orders
- Monitoring inventory levels and taking steps to reduce inventory shrinkage
- Performing daily checkout and cash drop at bank as required as well as other administrative duties and communicates discrepancies to the GM
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of recent restaurant or retail leadership experience
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and developing employees
- Experience in growing sales and providing excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
- A 40 to 45 hour work week the majority of the year (non-holiday time)
- Ability for you to truly make an impact on sales and network throughout the community
- Excellent opportunities to excel and advance within the company; relocation assistance provided
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for one of our clients based in Atlanta, GA. This position assists the General Manager with the store operations and is jointly responsible for […]
The following duties are expected on a day to day basis. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrink, expenses, and payroll hours.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations; signing, and assortment, ensure sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through store management, staff meetings, and store walk-throughs.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit none exempt personnel candidates.
- Train and develop personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of experience in a retail setting.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory or lead role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based office software.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
We are seeking a professional, goal oriented, dynamic person to represent one of our clients as a Store Manager. The following duties are expected on a day to day basis. […]