What we Offer:
- The selected candidate will provide support on high priority projects in any of the areas below and work independently on others.
- Business Consulting: Digital, Data Analytics, Project delivery, innovative end to end solutions, process improvement.
- Service Delivery: Application and vendor management, regional Infrastructure project management, site infrastructure services and support.
- Key Account Management: Face to the customer, strategy alignment, demand portfolio
- Governance & Security: Compliance and Standards
- Currently enrolled in MS or MBA program with a focus on Digital, Business Analytics, Project Management, Information Systems Management or related field and a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to commit to a full-time assignment in the designated location for the duration of the internship